The Department of Dermatology and Venereology is staffed by a part-time professor and a part-time Senior Consultant. Apart from providing various services, the department is active in academic and research activities.
- Consultations for skin and sexually transmitted diseases
- Consultations for Cosmetological problems
- Allergo-diagnostic tests
- Electro-catheterization – Warts, skin tags etc.
- Mole Excision
- Skin Biopsy
- Hydra Facials
- Micro Needling
- Chemical Peels
- Botox for Wrinkle Treatment
- Hair PRP
- Micro Needling with PRP
- Sking Tags, Warts, Moles Removal